Are you a maintenance professional that would enjoy developing and implementing unique repair solutions on specialized industrial equipment? Take advantage of this career with an established, essential manufacturer that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment, great pay and benefits, and room to advance.
We are looking for a Plant Maintenance Lead to join our team in Lewiston Woodville, NC.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay – Average weekly pay is $960-1,241
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Two-year college or university program degree in relevant Engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical, chemical or food processing), Industrial Management or other technical discipline, or 2+ years experience working as a team lead in a manufacturing environment focused on process improvement.
- Experience implementing predictive/preventive maintenance programs.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer application skills in a network environment.
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills.
- Leads a team in the processes and activities for maintaining all plant machinery to ensure safe, continual and efficient operation.
- Ensures that periodic and preventive maintenance are accomplished according to the Maintenance Supervisor’s/Manager’s direction.
- Communicates to production staff equipment break downs and estimated time needed to complete repairs.
- Ensures team members comply with all safety and good Manufacturing practices.
- Conveys all worker grievances to Maintenance Supervisor or Manager.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.