Imagine using your CNC lathe and mill experience towards a career with a leading global manufacturer of medical devices and aerospace systems where you will be valued and rewarded for you skills. You will enjoy a better life at work and home with excellent pay, bonuses, paid time off, and a weekday schedule.
Due to growth, Parker-Hannifin, a leading manufacturer of motion and control technologies, is searching for a CNC Programmer to join their dayshift team in their large, temperature-controlled manufacturing facility in Salt Lake City, UT.
If you have proven CNC programming skills, then Parker Hannifin wants to hear from you!
Click Apply Now or email your information to email@example.com
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- $1,000 sign on bonus and quarterly profit-sharing bonus!!
- Excellent Compensation – $27 - $35/hr. Or more based on experience. On average, CNC programmer team members earn $60,000-$75,000 in their first year including bonuses and overtime!
- Very Attractive Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and retirement income account, tuition reimbursement and more!
- Paid Time Off – You will receive up to 88 weeks of paid time off in 1st year, and 11 paid holidays!
- Schedule - You will enjoy working the daytime shift with nights and weekends off, overtime opportunities available.
- Build Your skillset and Advance Your Career - Mentorship and training programs are a staple of success at Parker Hannifin. Many current leaders started in this role and have worked their way up!
- Growth & Stability - Parker-Hannifin provides tremendous stability as they are growing amidst the pandemic and want you to grow with them. The parts manufactured in the facility are highly coveted and used in a wide variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment, and agricultural equipment.
- Safety is #1 - Social distancing, mask wearing, around the clock disinfecting staff, high performance safety teams.
- Great Environment - 100,000 sq ft. indoor, climate-controlled facility – you will not feel cramped at all!
- Precision Mold Tool Making
- Working from complicated blueprints
- Running CNC lathes and mills
- Operating manual lathes and mills
- Operation of grinding machinery
- Utilize manual micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, depth gauges, automatic CMM and Comparator
- Construction of the mold pin plates which would include the figuring and grinding of the pins along with the construction of the plate itself.
- Maintaining the pin plate, and micro drill inventory.
- Sub-gating of the molds, fitting the pins to the mold, and the mold assembly. The refitting of pins to the nitride molds.
- Mill work on trim chuck blanks, and the turning of 5c collets chucks to fit parts. Pin plate repairs, and minor mold repairs.
- Train to be a back-up in the grind room
About the Company: Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to help solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
Parker-Hannifin is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.