Don’t miss your opportunity to apply your maintenance facility skills and experience towards a career with a global manufacturer of medical equipment and aerospace systems!
You will enjoy a better quality of life on the job and off, in a less stressful role performing preventative maintenance on a variety of machines with a professional and knowledgeable team. Plus, great pay, bonuses and paid time off will allow you to enjoy you time at home!
Due to growth, Parker-Hannifin, a leading global manufacturer of motion and control technologies, is searching for a Maintenance Mechanic to join their 2nd shift team in their large, temperature-controlled manufacturing facility in Salt Lake City, UT.
If you have proven mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting, then Parker Hannifin wants to hear from you! Electrical skills are a plus!
Click Apply Now or email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- $1,000 sign on bonus and quarterly profit-sharing bonus!!
- Excellent Compensation – $27 - $35/hr. based on experience. On average, Maintenance Mechanic team members earn $60,000-$75,000 in their first year including bonuses and overtime!
- Very Attractive Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and retirement income account, tuition reimbursement and more!
- Paid Time Off – You will receive up to 88 weeks of paid time off in 1st year, and 11 paid holidays!
- Schedule – 2nd shift, Monday - Friday 2:30pm – 11pm
- Build Your skillset and Advance Your Career - Mentorship and training programs are a staple of success at Parker Hannifin. Many current leaders started in this role and have worked their way up!
- Growth & Stability - Parker-Hannifin provides tremendous stability as they are growing amidst the pandemic and want you to grow with them. The parts manufactured in the facility are highly coveted and used in a wide variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment, and agricultural equipment.
- Safety is #1 - Social distancing, mask wearing, around the clock disinfecting staff, high performance safety teams.
- Great Environment - 100,000 sq ft. indoor, climate-controlled facility – you will not feel cramped at all!
- Machine Installation
- Works from complex diagrams and blueprints
- Installation and set up
- Provide/run necessary mechanicals/hookups to machine location
- All functions to get machine operable
- Machine Maintenance
- Trains and assists cells with scheduled and routine preventative maintenance
- Trouble shoot malfunctions
- Make adjustment as necessary
- Machine Repairs
- Replaces parts or worn components
- Design and install additional safety features or recommendations
- Machine Operation
- May run manufacturing equipment from time to time
- Train operators on equipment
About the Company: Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to help solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges.
Parker-Hannifin is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.