Imagine leading a dedicated production team with an essential manufacturer where you can leverage your expertise and advance in your career. Whether you are currently a supervisor or looking to take a step up in your career, this is your opportunity to join an essential company where you will experience greater job stability while earning great pay and benefits.
We are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable manufacturing professional with leadership ability to join our Lewiston Woodville, NC team as a Production Supervisor.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Great Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 in company provided annual contribution towards your healthcare savings account
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Proven experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Leadership experience/ability
- Ability to start up, operate, and shut down all equipment.
- Maintain high standards with regards to housekeeping policies that are essential for the safe operation of the plant.
- Monitors all systems while performing periodic rounds to assure safe and efficient operation of the plant.
- Maintains communication with all departments to assure smooth operation of all areas of the facility.
- Assist all departments with any and all resources to attain the highest quality and production output.
- Leads on situations that arise to analyze and pursue an effective course of action.
- Able to delegate work assignments to employees.
- Accounting for time and manpower for production staff.
- Ability to delegate assignments to production staff to run daily operations efficiently.
- Must be willing and able to perform confined space entry and rescue duties to include:
- Provide technical rescue standby for projects including confined space rescue as well as first aid and CPR.
- Assist in assessing risks, readying rescue equipment and planning practical and effective solutions towards safe working practices in compliance with program standards.
- In case of accident, locates the patient, assesses any injuries, packages for extrication, removes patient from the threatening environment and turns over patient to EMS for medical attention and transport.
- Perform special confined space related duties, such as pass a fit test and maintain respirator qualifications.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.