Imagine a more stable production career with consistent hours and a steady paycheck. Get paid to learn in-demand skills and grow with an essential manufacturer that offers attendance and safety bonuses on top of excellent pay and benefits.
We are looking for a Plant Production Associate to join our Mulberry, FL team. This position will be cross trained to work and support our plant in multiple areas. Take advantage of this career with Valley Proteins where you will enjoy where you work and who you work with.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay - $750-$950/week
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Training and growth – You will receive training and be taught how to operate other machines and perform work in a variety of areas around the facility.
- Advancement Opportunities– Our company is always looking for key players motivated to move up to higher level roles.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to climb stairs and silos frequently.
- Ability to stand for entire shift and work overhead.
- Experience in an industrial environment a plus.
- General plant labor.
- Housekeeping, hosing down floors, moping, sweeping, emptying trash, picking up trash, etc
- Contain, shovel and clean up spills in the plant.
- Keep barrels emptied of trash and product.
- Clean equipment from top to bottom.
- Learn and back up cooking processes including boiler operations including documentation.
- Learn and help keep plant equipment clean & functional.
- Load, unload, and wash trucks including keeping documentation.
- Keep receiving pad trench & floor drains cleaned out and covers on drains.
- Keep small engines and equipment with PM schedules in good working order.
- Paint as directed.
- Obey all safety and regulatory compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.