Envision working 1st shift in a spotless, climate controlled, low stress shop all while getting hands on training from a master machinist with 40 years of experience. Not to mention, working on a variety of projects for one of the fastest growing and in demand companies in the industry! If you are looking for a career that also includes full benefits, 1 WEEK PAID VACATION AS SOON AS YOU START, great pay, and ample advancement opportunity then do NOT let this chance pass you by!
CinchSeal, one of the fastest growing seal manufacturers in the nation, is searching for a CNC Machinist to join their team at their facility in Pennsauken, NJ.
As a member of the CinchSeal team you will enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation – starting at $16 - $22/hr or more commensurate with experience.
- Great benefits package – Including health coverage for you and your family, 401(k) with 4% company match, short term disability, life insurance.
- Paid vacation and holidays- Get 1-week paid vacation JUST FOR STARTING! Earn more PTO based on tenure and merit!
- Stability – Cinch Seal has been around for over 30 years and is growing more quickly now than at any time in their history.
- Continued Education-The boss is starting an apprenticeship program and will PAY FOR YOU to get your Federal and Journeyman’s licenses.
- American Made – 100% of manufacturing is conducted in the United States.
- Stable Customer Base - The world’s top companies in every industry, ranging from food and powders to chemical processing.
- Immaculate Facility – very clean, well-lit, well organized, climate-controlled production facility
If you have a minimum of 1 year of experience with CNC Machines, then Cinch Seal wants to hear from you!
Cinch Seal is committed to American manufacturing technology, material innovation, and investing in their people to consistently produce high quality, inspired products used by nationally and internationally recognized brands across the United States and around the world.
- Program, Set-up, and operation of Haas CNC Lathes/Mills
- Manual editing & dimensional inspection
- Part Inspection
- Operate production equipment to produce products in accordance with production needs and verbal and written instructions.
- Program, Set-up, and operation of CNC Lathes/Mills
- Manual editing & dimensional inspections
- Must be able to run Lathe and make parts to prints that are given to you.
- Make sure parts are deburred and clean before going to inspection.
- Make sure your area is clean before shift and after shift.
- Maintain work areas in a clean, orderly, and safe manner to include returning tools to designated areas.
- Run machines in a safe manner.
- Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Notify management of product discrepancies, equipment malfunctions and/or personal injuries.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulation.
- Applicant should possess functional and technical skills, attention to details and good judgment.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks including fluid and filter checks.
- Accurately complete production and quality documentation
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!