Imagine using your experience in customer service towards a position with the national leader and creator of automatic door systems. Get your foot in the door and establish a career where you will receive excellent pay and unlimited advancement opportunities. Plus, enjoy a laid-back environment where you can wear jeans to work, have a flexible weekday schedule, and are off on the weekends!
Horton Automatics is searching for a Customer Care Representative to join their team in Corpus Christi, TX.
If you have excellent people skills and customer service experience, this is an opportunity you need to explore! Previous customer service experience in a construction, manufacturing, or warehouse environment is a plus!
As a member of the team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive Pay!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package – Includes Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical coverage, dental insurance, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, and more.
- Paid Time Off – 2 weeks paid vacation as well as holidays and sick time.
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities – It is an exciting time to join a stable company that is experiencing growth and adding new products lines, meaning you will have unlimited advancement opportunity to other roles and departments.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the role, you will provide outstanding and proactive customer service to Horton customers by fully evaluating and investigating customer needs, concerns and providing solutions to their needs. You will also coordinate return authorizations, facilitate replacement orders, and organize activities necessary to ensuring irreversible corrective and preventative actions in response to customer feedback.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with customer and work to establish a positive relationship with every customer.
- Proactively call customers to advise on delays or potential issues with orders as well as to confirm receipt of product or parts. Additionally, must conduct targeted order and service satisfaction calls with customers as a follow up to orders post receipt and post install.
- Provide quick and effective solutions for customer problems responding to each issue in a timely manner. Responses should be provided both verbally and in writing as appropriate.
- Work with planning, materials, purchasing and operations personnel to communicate and resolve issues that customers report.
- Work with Manufacturing personnel to understand the source of product issues and to develop technical solutions to allow customers to resolve product issues in the field.
- Work with New Product and Sustaining Engineering teams to develop and provide technical direction for customers in resolving issues.
- Work with the leadership team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Resolve billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns in a complete and timely manner.
- Approve Return Merchandise Authorizations and Customer Account Credits as well as express/overnight freight requests.
- Create and maintain customer information and problem resolution during and after each call
- Process no-charge orders for RMAs in accordance to policy and established timelines. work with customers to ensure product is returned within 30 days.
- Participate in meetings/Kaizens as required.
- Train new employees on Horton Customer Care processes
- Participate and present information at meetings to address distributors concerns.
- Create and distribute various reports for Customer Care Team Leader and other business leaders.
- Assist in analyzing trends of customer inquiries and recommend solutions.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by the management team.
About the Company: Horton has been designing, manufacturing, and selling automatic and manual doors since 1960, when it developed the first automatic sliding door sold in America. Horton provides engineered access solutions for people-oriented environments. Through an intense focus on delivered quality, a broad and customizable product portfolio, innovative applications and best local installation and service, we enhance the safety, security, convenience, and style of commercial, institutional and transit facilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.