Full time Welder career with great pay and 3 days off a week. Join an established, well-recognized fabricator where you will have a clear path for advancement and enjoy a wide array of custom welding projects. $1,500 sign-on bonus OR tuition reimbursement available for new hires!
Jones Metal, Inc. is looking for Welders of all experience levels to join their 2nd shift Mankato, MN team. Hours are: 4:25pm to 2:55am Monday through Thursday.
If you have any level of welding education or experience, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive Pay – $19 to $23/hr
- Benefits Compensation – Additional compensation of $705/month to purchase benefits.
- Additional Benefits – Employer paid disability, life insurance, union pension contribution of up to 5%.
- Career Growth – There are 5 levels of skilled welders – increase your experience and pay as you progress.
- Reputation – Jones is known for being a company of family values, not corporate values. They invest in the two most important parts of their business: their people and the technology to do the best custom work possible.
- Paperless Facility – In 2015, Jones Metal became a paper-free manufacturing facility. Everyone in the company uses real-time information to deliver high-quality metal fabrication on time.
- Commitment to Technology – Jones Metal is investing in advancing their equipment.
- Learning Opportunities – The company is invested in continued education for all employees. Welders will continue to advance their skills through in-house blueprint reading and training programs.
- Commitment to Philanthropy – Jones Metal is known for its philanthropy in the local community.
- Exceptional Employee Treatment – Enjoy a daily mini breakfast bar and monthly lunches provided by the company.
- Position, align, fit, and weld parts of various materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum, following blueprints and layout specifications using jigs and hand tools.
- Examine parts for all defects and measure parts with a variety of measurement tools to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Weld components in flat and vertical positions using MIG and TIG processes.
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Selects torch tips and filler material according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses of metals.
- Performs quality inspections within the welding department.
- Performs work in accordance with established operational standards and processes.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
About the Company: Jones Metal provides advanced metal fabrication solutions for original equipment manufacturers in various industries, including power generation, nuclear power generation, renewable energy, agricultural, heavy construction equipment, and US Military.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.