Enjoy a full time, stable career with an industry leader where you will earn great pay and comprehensive benefits. Learn in demand skills and advance in a career with an organization that is committed to your success.
Excel Truck Group is searching for a Truck Detailer to join their Roanoke, VA team. This is a critical role responsible for improving the appearance of a vehicle, both inside and out, for the Truck to look presentable for the customer “Frontline Ready”.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Attention to detail.
- Ideally, has a CDL or can obtain a CDL license to assist in test driving trucks and assisting with local deliveries.
- Ideally, able to perform light mechanical repairs as needed.
Apply in person OR online OR email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should join the Excel Truck team:
- Strong compensation
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement into management down the road. Over half the managers were promoted from within.
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean the entire Truck. Clean wheels, rims, mudguards, the complete cab, and polishes chrome as needed to maximize the appearance of the Truck.
- Shampoo and vacuum carpets, seats, and other upholstery inside the Truck.
- Remove grease and stains using specialized grease removers and brushes.
- Wax, buff and polish truck’s interior and exterior components and remove any swirls found in the process.
- Clean the engines and engine components using steam cleaning equipment.
- Verify that the trucks license bracket are attached properly.
- Remove decals and striping as needed.
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and ensure procurement of supplies when inventory runs low.
- Ensure that all trucks have fuel as necessary-and re-fueling vehicles as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.