Are you a Truck parts professional that would benefit from incredible earning potential, excellent benefits, and increased job stability? Whether you are looking for a step up from a parts counter role or interested in moving out of a management position, this is a rare opportunity to earn full commission whether your customers buy from you or the dealership in an established territory.
Excel Truck Group, the #1 heavy truck dealership in the Mid-Atlantic and a Top 20 Freightliner dealer in the country, is seeking an Outside Parts Sales Representative to join their Chester, VA team. This is a critical role responsible for managing a Parts sales territory and growing markets for Freightliner and Mack customers.
If you have Parts Counter experience, Excel Truck wants to hear from you! WD, Truck, Car or Heavy Equipment experience is ideal.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should work for Excel:
- Strong Compensation package with a commission Sales driven plan.
- High Visibility for future advancement and job security - Excel has doubled in size and will keep growing created more new roles for their top performers – 80% of their managers were internal promotions.
- Paid training – You will become an expert in all things heavy truck with the biggest focus being on Freightliner.
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short, and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings such as baseball games, lunches, and a Christmas party.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Majors Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a thorough knowledge and understanding of Excel Truck Group products and services as a Freightliner and Mack dealership and an all makes distributor.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with current customers, identify new customers, and follow up on potential leads. Proactively offering truck parts solutions to our customers.
- Develop new sales leads and growing their assigned market with new customers and growing our existing customers by offering the best solution.
- Stay aware of market conditions and competitive landscape communicates information and respond accordingly.
- Develop annual business plans including customer profiling, product targets, and actions plans.
- Execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Participate in vendor and industry training, as well as OE and industry related events.
- Partner with other departments in our Dealership building on all our strengths.
- Identify products and services that best meet our Fleet and Independent repair customer needs.
- Meet with sales management to review sales activities, progress on goals, and new business opportunities.
- Coordinate customers calls with vendors, OEMs, and service sales.
- Timely completion and submission of daily call reports.
- Collaborate with internal departments on any customer needs and special orders, etc. as needed.
About the company: The Excel Truck Group is a member of a family of Truck dealerships that support nine very distinct markets in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia. They are the supplier of choice for new and used truck sales, service, parts and lease or financing support.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.