If you’ve got experience as a service writer or coordinator, check out this better career opportunity with one of the leaders in their industry!
Explore this stable, rewarding career with rare work on weekends and a more relaxed environment led by a great upper management team. This is an organization that has been treating their employees well since they opened their doors in 1952.
Smith Power Products is looking for a Service Writer/Coordinator to join their Denver, CO team.
If you have experience as a service writer, scheduler, advisor, or coordinator in any industry (automotive, heavy equipment, power equipment, etc.), we want to hear from you.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation – Based on experience.
- Excellent benefits – Smith Power Products offers a rolling medical HRA program which allows funds to accumulate year after year, meaning your health insurance is practically self-funded; dental and vision coverage; life insurance; 401(k); disability; generous paid vacation and 9 paid holidays a year.
- Great product lines – Including MTU, Detroit, DEUTZ, Allison, Atlas Copco and more.
- Company culture – This is an organization that is big enough to pay well but small enough to treat you well. Being a part of this team truly feels like being a valued part of a family!
- Stability – Smith Power is a family owned and operated organization that has been in business since 1952 and has 10 locations in 7 states and growing.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
- Creates and manages service technician’s daily schedule.
- Acts as customer contact within the company.
- Answers customers questions.
- Opens and manages repair orders.
- Addresses and resolves customer issues and complaints.
- Reports problems and unresolved issues to manager.
- Seeks solutions to problems and devises ways to improve customer relations.
- Meets with customers as needed to schedule services.
- Visits local customers as needed.
- Assists walk-in service customers.
- Conducts facility safety inspections.
- Conducts monthly safety meetings.
- Addresses safety concerns and implements safety policies.
- Facilitates repairs to company equipment and facility as needed.
- Assists in promoting sales and bringing in new customers.
- Promotes Smith Power Products services through appearance and performance.
- Performs other additional duties as assigned by manager.
About the Company: Smith Power Products, Inc. is the authorized distributor for MTU, Detroit-Diesel, DEUTZ, Allison Transmission, Ford Power Products, Fiat Power Train and Atlas Copco Products for the Western United States. Our highly trained staff’s depth of experience allows us to undertake full maintenance service agreements for all our products.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.