Want to advance in your career and earn more? Would you enjoy a direct hire, full time opportunity that offers 3-4 days off a week? Earn more as you learn more in this career with a stable organization that will invest in your future, helping you advance and increase your value.
KP Building Products, a member of the Kaycan Group of companies, is seeking Production Workers of all levels to join their day and night shift manufacturing teams at their Holly Springs, MS facility.
If you have production, warehouse, construction or related experience, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are day and overnight 12-hour shifts available: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. and 8 p.m. – 8 a.m.
Why Join the KP Building Products Team:
- Career Growth – KP has a training program in place designed to help you become a more skilled operator and increase your wages. KP has numerous divisions where you can learn more and advance even further.
- Great Pay – Starting at $14-$18/hr depending on experience with regular pay increases as you learn new skills. Fully trained operators make $20.50/hr
- Schedule – Enjoy a full-time career that allows you to be home more often while still earning full time pay and benefits.
- Benefits: Medical and dental coverage, long term disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match (up to 6% of annual compensation), paid vacation and personal/sick time, and holidays.
- Stability – Feel good about your future with an organization that continues to grow.
- Set up extrusion lines and operate extruder machine to produce vinyl siding.
- Adjust, calibrate, and test equipment to ensure proper speed, temperature, and general operation.
- Perform quality checks and pack vinyl siding.
- Clean equipment and perform basic repairs as needed.
- Read and follow a production schedule.
- Fully trained operators will act as a Lead on a shift for other team members.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.