Are you a Maintenance Technician ready to level-up in your career? Imagine the opportunity to fine-tune custom built machinery – no two days are the same! Take pride in your ability to learn and grow at a stable company where you are truly valued. You will enjoy working in a very clean, state of the art facility while earning industry leading pay and benefits.
Due to business growth, NGK Ceramics USA Inc is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team in Mooresville, NC.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Great compensation including bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability and 401(k) with company match
- Better work-life balance
- Wellness center available at no cost to you and your family
- Wellness program that earns you discounts on your insurance
- Company provided tools and uniforms
Qualified candidates must have:
- 1-3 years of experience in maintenance
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree preferred
Please click the link below and choose ‘WorkRocket’ as the source of hire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses basic hand tools to disassemble and repair machinery; and restores equipment to operation in accordance with the design specifications and industry standards.
- Performs routine cleaning, inspection and testing of mechanical and hydraulic systems and components; identifies worn or faulty components and/or unsuitable conditions and makes corrections as required.
- Installs and/or replaces mechanical drive system and hydraulic motion control system components.
- Performs necessary adjustments and alignments on motors, couplings, sheaves, sprockets, cylinders, linear slides, etc.
- Sets up and operates metal working machinery such as lathes, drill presses, mills and grinders in order to fabricate, modify or repair various machine parts.
- Uses basic electrical testing devices such as voltmeters, ammeters, resistance testers, or mega ohmmeters in order to measure and test electrical circuits and components.
- Utilizes circuit diagrams and the appropriate test equipment in order to analyze industrial machine control circuits and high frequency / high voltage generating circuits, thereby identifying problems; troubleshoots to the component level and effects repairs.
- Participates in in-depth root cause analysis efforts and makes recommendations for countermeasures.
- Uses specialized interface equipment to move, reset, and reteach servo systems.
- Participates in PM (Preventive Maintenance), MMOL (Machine Maintenance Operator Leader), and 5S (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) activities as needed
- Follows all EMS (Environmental Management System) procedures, including the disposal of waste and used materials
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.