EARN TOP PAY LEVEL FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE!
PLUS: Monthly bonuses - Great benefits - Advancement
Excel Truck Group, a growing East Coast heavy truck dealership specializing in Freightliner sales and service, is searching for an experienced Body Shop/ Wreck Repair Service Advisor for their Roanoke, VA location.
If you have administrative experience in a body shop or similar environment, they want to hear from you. This role is responsible for maximizing the customer experience from initial contact, diagnose, estimate & communicate, gain repair approval, closing repair orders to ultimately satisfying our customer and receiving payment for services.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Some of the benefits to you:
- Above average compensation
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- High market share – Freightliner is one of the most popular brands of trucks on the road; and when those trucks need service, Excel has it! With this kind of high demand, you will always be busy and will financially benefit from the volume of business.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement into management down the road. Over half the managers were promoted from within!
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support our Body shop team administratively in every step maximizing the repair process for our customers.
- Understand all body shop activities and manage quality, production, customer satisfaction, employee relations, training, and insurance company interface.
- Develop new and strengthens our existing customer relationships. As a primary point of contact for our dealership’s key Fleet customers. Major
- Maximize the flow of repair orders within the Body Shop department and effectively working closely with our Parts department to insure timely and efficient results.
- Coordinate communications with our customers and management team.
- Embrace the Elite Support principles and our Company’s commitment to Safety.
- Report to the Body Shop Manager regarding progress on issues that are identified, pending or resolved.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.