Flexible Schedule – Full Time Position – Monthly Performance Bonus – 401k – Great Benefits – Paid Time Off
Join the #1 truck parts retailer in the area that boasts the highest volume of business in the market! Enjoy ABOVE AVERAGE wages with the added bonus of better commissions at the company that commands the majority. This is a great opportunity to join a team that will train you and offer future advancement in the dynamic truck dealership industry.
Excel Truck Group, a top East Coast heavy truck dealership specializing in Freightliner sales and service, is searching for an experienced Parts Delivery Driver for their Chester, VA location.
Why you should work for Excel:
- Top industry compensation and monthly performance bonus!
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays
- Great hours – 7 or 8am to 4 or 5pm; Monday through Friday with one Saturday shift every 4-6 weeks.
- High market share – 40% of trucks out on the road are Freightliners, and when those trucks need parts, Excel has it! With this kind of high demand, you will always be busy and will financially benefit from the volume of business.
- Training – Enjoy hands-on learning and get training on Freightliner equipment, the components of the trucks, as well as the parts computer system. If you are coming from an automotive background, no worries! You will learn everything you need to know about these heavy trucks to be successful in your new role.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement into management down the road. Over half the managers were promoted from within.
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Qualified driving record.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Drug/Alcohol free
- Available to work additional hours as needed.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
Apply in person OR online OR email your information to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.