Are you a skilled Diesel Mechanic that would benefit from a better paying career with more room for professional growth and skill development? Experience a more rewarding career and better quality of life with a growing Freightliner dealership that understands your expertise is worth more.
Excel Truck Group, a growing East Coast heavy truck dealership specializing in Freightliner sales and service, is searching for a Diesel Technician to join their Roanoke, VA team.
If you have experience as a diesel technician, they want to hear from you. Certifications are a plus and can earn you an increase in wages.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Why you should take advantage of this career:
- Industry leading pay and monthly bonus incentives! Generous compensation for experience + $2,500 Signing Bonus for Cummins and other certifications!
- Strong benefits package – Includes multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- High market share – Freightliner is one of the most popular brands of trucks on the road; and when those trucks need service, Excel has it! With this kind of high demand, you will always be busy and will financially benefit from the volume of business.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement into foreman positions down the road. Over half the managers here were promoted from within!
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
- Training – You will receive on-going, paid certified training from onsite Freightliner trainers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs scheduled maintenance
- Ideally certified to perform State Inspections and CDL.
- Welds equipment as needed.
- Prepares shop work orders on equipment repair.
- Computer experience with a working knowledge of CDK ideal but not required.
- Cleans shop and surrounding work areas.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Promotes cooperation and teamwork.
- Train and maintain certifications necessary as ongoing technician training and development.
- Able to embrace our Elite Support & Safety Culture.
Do not let this opportunity pass you by! Apply Now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.