Are you a mechanic or welder that would enjoy top earning potential including monthly bonuses and a better overall work environment in a fun, family-owned dealership? And with the company’s continued expansion and robust training program, this is an organization where you always be progressing in your career.
Excel Truck Group, a growing East Coast heavy truck dealership specializing in Freightliner sales and service, is searching for a Mobile Trailer Repair Technician to join their growing Chester, VA team. This is a critical role responsible for repairing trailers off site and working closely with customers to find the best solution.
Why Technicians enjoy being part of the Excel Truck team:
- Top Pay plus monthly bonuses based on experience.
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- High market share – Our Excel Trailer Department is the leader in our market and supports all makes of units. We are a Freightliner and Mack Truck dealership which are the most popular brands of trucks on the road; and when those trucks need service, Excel has it! With this kind of high demand, you will always be busy and will financially benefit from the volume of business.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement into foreman positions down the road. Over half the managers here were promoted from within!
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees
- Experienced Fabricator
- Solid welding experience
- Your own set of basic tools
- Good driving record
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.