Are you a skilled Diesel Technician that would benefit from industry leading pay, benefits and more room to advance? Join the top equipment dealer on the West coast that offers unrivaled training, support and resources to complete each job better and easier than ever before.
Papé Machinery, Inc. is looking for a Diesel Mechanic to join their Agriculture & Turf Division team in Tekoa, WA.
Why move to Tekoa?
- Relocation assistance is available for a well-qualified candidate.
- Small farming community with very affordable housing
- Less traffic meaning less headaches on your commute.
- Take advantage of the great outdoors and mild climate with endless activities, whether it is a weekend camping or going hiking for the day.
If you have 3+ years of experience as a Diesel Technician, Papé Machinery wants to hear from you.
Please click Apply or Email your information to: email@example.com
Why work for Papé:
- Annual compensation up $80,000 or more commensurate upon experience
- Tooling – You will be provided everything you need to get each job done right. There is no shortage of tools, parts, or equipment to ensure you are proud of every completed job.
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – Papé has the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
This diesel mechanic position will diagnose and repair Agriculture equipment and/or small engines. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshooting) basic to complex equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Repairing, replacing and/or rebuilding engines, transmissions, final drives, steering, clutches, hydraulic components, electrical systems and air conditioning systems.
- Determining correct parts needed to complete the task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
- Maintaining driving record in accordance with state laws.
- Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.