Are you an agricultural professional that would benefit from a sales career with the industry leading John Deere equipment dealer on the West coast in an established territory with plenty of room to grow? Experience a greater level of autonomy allowing you to manage your territory as you see fit with incredible support designed to help you grow rapport faster and increase your income.
Papé Machinery is looking for a driven professional to join their Agriculture and Turf team as a Territory Manager. The territory includes portions of Linn and Lane County Oregon. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for equipment sales, building/maintaining market share, and establishing, cultivating and maintaining customer relationships in assigned area of responsibility.
- Agriculture background (as it relates to crop cycles, farming systems, etc.)
- Sales background with track record of success and prospecting experience.
- Driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Financial background and Salesforce experience is preferred.
- Experience with precision ag equipment a plus.
Please click Apply or email your information to Papé to be considered: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join the Papé team:
- Outstanding earning potential including base pay and aggressive commission structure. Most reps make 70-80K in 1st year and 100k+ annually after that.
- Exceptional benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Company provided vehicle, cell phone, laptop, and expense account for customer relationship building activity.
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within. There is comprehensive on the job training in addition to online training through John Deere.
- Support – With an engineering and regional product support team available to assist when needed, you can have confidence your customers are getting the best experience possible resulting in greater sales.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.