Are you a Machinist that would enjoy producing a wide variety of unique custom parts that aren’t manufactured anywhere else in the world? Experience a more rewarding environment with greater recognition for your hard work while earning competitive pay and one of the best benefits packages in the area.
Due to growth, Gasbarre Products Inc is seeking a Manual Machinist and CNC Machinist to join their 2nd shift Press Division team in DuBois, PA.
Learn why the average tenure for a machinist with Gasbarre is over 20 years!
If you have ANY of the following skills, Gasbarre wants to hear from you:
- Manual machining – lathe, mills, cylindrical and surface grinders
- CNC Machining – CNC mills, lathes, wire and conventional EDMs
- Tool and Die making – fitting and polishing
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Machinists join the Gasbarre team:
- Work Environment: Enjoy being part of a family-owned company that has been in business since 1973 and truly sees you as a valued employee and not just a number.
- Low-cost medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability, paid holidays and PTO
- Facility and Projects: Work on an endless variety of projects in a clean shop that has 9 different state of the art machining centers for you to utilize.
- Competitive pay: $15-25/hr. depending upon experience PLUS Shift differential and available overtime.
- Stability and Reputation: Gasbarre has been in business since 1973 and has an incredible reputation across the globe for superior, custom products.
- Career advancement: You will have the opportunity to move into a higher-level role in multiple divisions.
- Flexible Schedule: Multiple shifts available! Monday – Saturday (45 hours a week)
Manual Machinist Job Functions:
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce parts.
- Review blueprints and / or specifications for a job.
- Shape steel, aluminum, plastic, and other materials.
- Determine speeds and feeds of materials being cut.
- Determine how much material to remove.
- Select proper tools for the job.
- Position workpiece on the drill press, lathe, or milling machine.
- Ensure workpiece is properly lubricated and/or cooled.
- Replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Determine cutting path, monitor the accuracy of cuts.
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Modify programs in order to meet necessary tolerances.
Vertical CNC Machinist Job Functions:
- Set-up Operating of Vertical CNC Machines
- Prove and edit code as necessary
- Parts Setup
- Loading and Calibration of tools
- Setting of appropriate tooling offsets
- Holding to specific blue print tolerances and specifications
- Deburring / Cleaning of finished parts
- Other duties as required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.