Are you a skilled Mechanic that would benefit from industry leading pay, benefits and more room to advance? From endless on site and virtual training opportunities to a professional environment where your skills are appreciated, this is a dream job for mechanics.
Papé Machinery, Inc. is looking for Diesel Mechanics to join their teams in Walla Walla, WA and Colfax, WA.
Why move to one of these areas?
- Relocation assistance provided
- Enjoy living in a friendly neighborhood with great school systems that is perfect for raising a family.
- Take advantage of the great outdoors and mild climate with endless activities, whether it is a weekend camping or going hiking for the day.
- From the wine country of Walla Walla to the rolling hills of Colfax and Moscow this is a great opportunity for you and your family.
If you have experience working on heavy agricultural machinery or diesel equipment, Papé wants to hear from you.
Please click Apply or Email your information to: email@example.com
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Papé is the company you want to work for in the Northwest due to their stability and reputation in the industry. Experience a greater sense of pride in the work you do and will have the support you need to ensure your success.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.