How would you benefit from an extremely stable career with an industry leader while earning $50,000+ a year? Get your foot in the door of an employer of choice where you will thrive in a sales career representing top of the line, in demand John Deere products.
PAPÉ Machinery, the top John Deere equipment dealer on the west coast, is looking for a driven professional to join their team in Shasta Lake as a Territory Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for agricultural and turf equipment sales, building/maintaining market share, and establishing, cultivating, and maintaining customer relationships.
Why work for Papé:
- Outstanding earning potential – You can $50,000+ a year or more depending on your drive to succeed and experience.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
If you have any of the following, Papé wants to hear from you:
- Parts Counters sales experience
- Automotive sales experience
Please click Apply or email your information to PAPÉ to be considered: email@example.com
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and exceeding market share and financial goals
- Building and maintaining relationships with established customer base
- Ability to represent a wide variety of products
- Demonstrate equipment on a regular basis
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.