Are you a goals-oriented problem solver that is passionate about customer service? Imagine spending your days in a clean office without the noise of a typical call center environment. Take advantage of this career with Valley Proteins, an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
We are looking for a Technical Customer Service and Support Representative to join our team located at our Headquarters in Winchester, VA. This is a critical role responsible for the daily tasks encompassing recovery tank service and repair.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards your healthcare savings account
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Associates degree in business related field preferred.
- Candidates with experience in an office setting or call center environment preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to build effective business relationships both inside and outside the organization and with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Troubleshoot incoming repair calls routed through customer service or sent via our afterhours teams.
- Review and update all open work orders daily via online portal.
- Review and process service and repair emails from both internal and external customers.
- Call customers with ETAs provided by in-house technicians and 3rd party vendors.
- Create detailed written reports regarding equipment repairs and customer histories.
- Create, ship, and track parts requests to in-house technicians and 3rd party vendors for repairs.
- Transpose information provided by customers and others in a detailed, written format for technicians to review before arriving onsite for a service call.
- Provide technical support and direction via phone or email to onsite field service technicians as needed.
- Ensures and maintains accurate records of all field service calls.
- Tracks and maintains records of warranty work.
- Execute special projects as needed, following statements of work provided by management
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.