Advance in your career with a stable, family-owned organization. Get paid to learn in-demand skills in a state of the art, climate-controlled facility.
General Machine Products, a member of the Klein family of companies, is seeking professionals to join their Trevose, PA team as Production Associates. 1st and 2nd shift opportunities are available.
If you have a high school diploma or equivalent, 1 year of manufacturing experience and want a stable rewarding career, you need to check this out. CNC experience preferred.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join the General Machine Products team:
- Stability – Klein Tools has been around for over 161 years and is the only major tool manufacturer worldwide focused on electrical and utility applications
- Culture – Join a company that values Integrity, Safety & Teamwork
- Excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) plans with company match, and profit sharing
- Competitive Pay
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Operate manual and CNC (computer numerical control) metal cutting equipment.
- Read bill of materials, gather product to assemble kits, and position parts following assembly instructions or blueprints.
- Assemble product using hand tools/power tools and apply product labeling in the proper areas when applicable.
- Ensure product meets all quality and functional requirements.
- Package product using packaging instructions.
- Maintain an organized and accurate inventory of kit components within the assigned work cell.
- Perform minor troubleshooting on equipment.
- Disassemble products sent back to the facility for repair to replace or salvage parts.
- Efficiently complete all assembly by required deadline and standard rate.
- Keep a clean and organized work area.
- Practice, promote and support Lean implementation, continuous improvement initiatives and 5S standards in the assigned work area.
- Continuously look for ways to improve process flow and eliminate waste.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.