Experience a Mechanic career with the level of support, stability, and autonomy that can only come from with the top agricultural dealer in the West. Take advantage of a more rewarding career where you are out in the field on your own while earning industry leading pay and benefits.
PAPÉ Machinery is looking for a Resident Field Ag Mechanic to repair Agriculture equipment including: balers, combines, windrowers and tractors at customer locations in the Umatilla County, OR Region.
Relocation assistance is available for a well-qualified candidate.
If you are a journeyman level mechanic with the ability to diagnose and repair Agriculture equipment in the field (John Deere is a plus!), this is a career you need to explore. Qualified candidates must reside within the assigned area of the region and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshooting) equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Repairing, replacing and/or rebuilding engines, transmissions, final drives, steering, clutches, cross shafts, hydraulic components, electrical systems and air systems.
- Determining correct parts needed to complete the task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as, returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
- Maintaining driving record in accordance with state laws.
- Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.