Are you a skilled machinist that would benefit from great pay, 3-day weekends every week, and state of the art machines to operate in a 100,000 square foot facility? Join an elite team at a brand-new branch of an already successful organization where you will be able to earn above average pay and advance in your career.
Elemet Manufacturing, Inc., is looking for a CNC Machinist to join their growing team in Aitkin, MN. This is a day shift opportunity where you only work 4 days per week, 6am-4:30pm, Monday – Thursday.
Why skilled CNC professionals join their team:
- Great pay: up to $30/hour commensurate upon experience (plus $1000 sign-on bonus)
- Career stability – Elemet Manufacturing is part of a family of companies with over 100 employees that will provide you with guaranteed hours and a steady paycheck
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental and vision coverage, short and long term disability, as well as a 401(k) with 3% company match
- Great work culture: Enjoy being in an environment where people trust each other, work hard, and have fun doing so
- Quality matters: Elemet just recently purchased two brand-new Mazak machines and continuously looks to improve facilities to make their team members and customers’ job satisfaction as good as possible!
If you have proven CNC Lathe and Mill setup/programming experience, this is a career you need to explore. Programming experience is a plus but not required.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Review samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping
- Determine and program size of batches, speed of machine etc.
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues
- Check output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor damages
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.