Are you an experienced Mechanic that is always looking to learn new skills and advance in your career? Join the top equipment dealership group on the West coast where you will earn industry leading pay and unmatched benefits.
Papé Kenworth is seeking a skilled Mechanic to join their tenured Redmond, OR team. This is a critical role responsible for performing diagnostics and repair on medium to heavy duty diesel road trucks.
If you have experience as a Mechanic working with cars, trucks, diesel and /or related equipment, Papé Kenworth wants to hear from you. Experience repairing class 7 & 8 vehicles is preferred.
Please click Apply or Email your information to: email@example.com
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diagnosing road truck malfunctions or failures.
- Repairing, replacing, maintaining and/or rebuilding cabs, steering systems, engines, transmissions, axles, differentials, brakes, clutches, electrical systems and air systems.
- Performing assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.