Leave behind the days of feeling like nothing more than a number and embrace a lasting career where you will be appreciated and supported by an established organization.
ACF Environmental is seeking an HR Generalist with payroll experience to join their Richmond, VA team. This is a critical role responsible for administration of employee benefits in a multi-state companywide operations and acts as liaison between employees and insurance providers in addition to all tasks necessary to accomplish company’s payroll processing objectives.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes medical, dental, 401k with employer matching, Anthem healthcare, and PTO
- Reputation - Work for an established leader in the industry
- Advancement potential – The company promotes heavily from within
- You will be helping protect the environment and safeguard our natural resources.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years of experience with payroll systems and benefit administration
- Strong knowledge of ADP
- Strong computer skills specifically Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer health plan (medical, dental, flex spending, life insurance) including enrollment and termination and process the required documentation through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Ensure employee understanding of benefits programs by generating communication and counseling employees/dependents as situations arise. Resolve employee complaints/concerns as related to insurance.
- Conduct new employee new hire orientation and responsible for all personnel-related paperwork for all employees.
- Organize and manage annual open enrollment. Work with broker/insurance rep for employee presentation. Arrange for distribution of materials, required notices, and communicate changes to employees.
- Process monthly billings from insurance providers. Reviews billings for accuracy, codes, advances for payment and resolves discrepancies with carriers and payroll.
- Analyzes, prepares and inputs bi-weekly payroll data. Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Maintains and processes all Unemployment Notices of Entitlement and participates in hearings when necessary.
- Accurately reviews garnishments, PTO, insurance and 401(k) deductions prior to entering into payroll.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, PTO, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.) for management.
- Stays current on payroll systems to achieve alignment with HR benefits.
- Updates and maintains eligible salary adjustments/increases as directed.
ACF Environmental is committed to introducing the most innovative products to the storm water and construction industry for over 30 years. Today, their products play an integral part in protecting our nation’s waterways. Imagine the sense of pride that comes with working for a company that is environmentally responsible and has a stellar reputation among their customers and their employees. If you have ever felt unappreciated, this is the job you’ve been searching for. They believe in promoting from within and encourage continued career growth.
ACF Environmental is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, genetic information, and without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against and/or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.