Imagine turning wrenches in a brand new, state of the art shop that will have heated floors, more space between bays and large break rooms. Take advantage of this opportunity to earn industry leading pay and unmatched benefits with a top dealership group that will soon start construction on one of the largest shops on the West coast. Get your foot in the door now before everyone else wants to!
Papé Kenworth Northwest is seeking a skilled Mechanic to join their SeaTac, WA team. This is a critical role responsible for performing diagnostics and repair on medium to heavy duty diesel road trucks
If you have experience as a Mechanic working with cars, trucks and/or diesel equipment, Papé Kenworth Northwest wants to hear from you. Experience repairing class 7 & 8 vehicles is preferred.
Please click Apply or Email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Join Papé Kenworth Northwest?
- Competitive Compensation (BOE) – They are one of the top paying companies in the industry!
- Outstanding Benefits – Including 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Reputation & Culture – Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Despite being the largest dealer in the Pacific NW they have a foundation built on stability, honesty, and integrity fostering team unity and ultimately allowing for a great place to work!
- Advancement & Flexibility – PAPÉ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee Impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard, and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Welding and fabrication.
- Analyzing and diagnosing road truck malfunctions or failures.
- Repairing, replacing, maintaining and/or rebuilding cabs, steering systems, engines, transmissions, axles, differentials, brakes, clutches, electrical systems and air systems.
- Performing assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Papé Kenworth Northwest is the company you want to work for in the Northwest due to their stability and reputation in the industry. Experience a greater sense of pride in the work you do and will have the support you need to ensure your success.
Papé Kenworth Northwest is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.