Experience a more stable, rewarding Customer Service career with an industry leader. Take pride in being part of an organization where your voice is heard, and you have plenty of room for professional growth.
Papé Machinery, a true leader in the construction and forestry equipment industry, is seeking a professional with strong customer service skills to join their Newark, CA team as a Parts Sales Counterperson. This is a highly visible role where you will be responsible for responding to customer needs for parts in person or by telephone at the branch.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Great benefits including healthcare and pension
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard, and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Determining customers parts needs through use of literature, computer programs and parts knowledge.
- Recommending parts or service to customers.
- Maintaining relationships with established customers and building relationships with potential customers.
- Maintaining knowledge of products, services and parts and the associated costs of each.
- Completing all necessary paperwork on each transaction in an accurate timely manner.
- Responding to customers in person or by telephone whenever required and providing quotes or estimates for parts.
- Processing credits, making adjustments, and monitoring for restocking charges on all parts sales completed.
- Other duties include shipping/receiving and warehouse duties.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.