Imagine representing top of the line products in this sales career with the top equipment dealer on the West coast. Take advantage of this exciting career with an essential organization where you will earn great pay, benefits and have plenty of room for professional growth.
Due to retirement, PAPÉ Material Handling is seeking a Product Support Sales Representative to join their team in Fresno, CA. This is a career where you will benefit from strong relationships with current clients and plenty of room to grow your business.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
- Sales experience with equipment and/or parts and service-related products
- Mechanical aptitude
Please click Apply or email your information to PAPÉ to be considered: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining relationships with established customers and building relationships with potential customers.
- Maintaining own knowledge of products, services and costs of each.
- Quoting repair work costs as required.
- Completing all sales transactions at the highest profit margin possible.
- Assisting in the collection of past due accounts, when requested.
- Setting account targets for the sale of parts and service products.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.