Take advantage of this stable maintenance career with a leading local manufacturer where you will receive top pay, excellent benefits and enjoy working in a clean, climate-controlled environment. This is a rare full-time, direct hire opportunity where you will utilize your expertise to develop and implement repair solutions on a variety of both brand new and older industrial equipment.
Due to growth, C.H.I. Overhead Doors, a leading manufacturer of premium-quality residential, commercial, and rolling steel overhead doors, is hiring for a skilled Industrial Maintenance Technician at their manufacturing facility in Arthur, IL.
If you have proven maintenance experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment, then we want to hear from you!
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Excellent Compensation – $20 - $25/hr. commensurate with experience, overtime opportunities, paid shift differential (extra $1.50/hr. for 2nd and 3rd shifts).
- Bonus Opportunities – Quarterly perfect attendance bonus, weekend bonuses available, and $150 referral bonus!
- Annual Performance Based Appraisals
- Full Benefits Package – Includes medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k with company match, and paid vacation and holidays.
- Lucrative Equity Program available to hourly employees.
- Schedule – Monday - Friday, Saturday overtime opportunities, and OFF Sundays.
- Safety Boot & Glasses Annual Allowance
- Growth & Stability –H.I. Overhead Doors provides tremendous stability and is growing and wants you to grow with them. Management will provide you with support and tools you need to advance your skills and move up to leadership positions.
- Extra Benefits and Perks!Onsite cafeteria, annual holiday parties, picnics, monthly employee birthday celebrations, scholarship program, and community service participation.
- Coming Soon:An exclusive onsite medical clinic providing health, wellness, chiropractic, and many more services to employees and their families!
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, blueprints, and schematics to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
About the Company: C.H.I. began in Arthur, Illinois, in 1981, in a small facility with a simple plan to Be the best partner for our customers by building a quality product that is produced damage free, with all components in place and delivered on time with our company drivers. C.H.I. Overhead Doors manufactures high-quality residential garage doors, commercial doors, and rolling steel doors. C.H.I. offers a premium insulated door product guaranteed to deliver years of dependable operation.
CHI Overhead Doors is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.