Are you an experienced Wastewater Operator or someone who is interested in starting a career as a Wastewater Operator that wants to earn great pay and continue to advance your technical skills? Take advantage of this career with Valley Proteins, an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
We are looking for a Non-Certified Wastewater Operator to join our East Earl, PA team. Wastewater Operators are important members of the team, responsible for keeping the plant operating at maximum efficiency.
Schedule: 12 hour shifts with 4 days on and 4 days off.
Why join the Valley Proteins team:
- Competitive pay - $825-$925/week
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Career growth – We will help you maintain your current certifications and obtain any new relevant certifications
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Knowledge of process control techniques, maintenance procedures, and safe work practices.
- Above average math skills.
- Ability to perform routine on-site maintenance and emergency repairs of treatment equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work.
- Sample wastewater daily and record data.
- Perform daily maintenance of wastewater system.
- Prepare wastewater and finished product samples for lab.
- Monitor plant water to assure quality and proper chemical balance.
- Adjust chemicals and equipment as needed to maintain proper balance of water quality.
- Perform minor and routine maintenance on wastewater control and treatment equipment.
- Ensure that sprayers are being utilized on the correct fields and in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Assist in sludge disposal.
- Operate belt filter presses and dissolved air floatation (DAF) equipment.
- Pump sludge, drains tanks, cleans DAF and water clarification unit.
- Monitor, maintain, and clean equipment for Odor Control System.
- Perform related tasks as required to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.