Imagine earning $1,100-$1,300/week in a CDL career where you will be able to sleep in your bed every day. Experience incredible stability and consistent hours in this opportunity with an industry leading, essential manufacturer.
We are looking for CDL A Drivers to join our dedicated team in the Wadesboro, NC area. In this role, you will be responsible for transporting material from assigned customer/supplier locations to assigned destinations using heavy or tractor-trailer trucks.
Please click Apply or text ‘Driver’ to 540-306-4242 to be considered.
Why CDL Drivers enjoy being a part of our team:
- Home Time – Our drivers experience excellent home time, getting home daily
- Competitive pay – Average weekly pay is $1100-$1300
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 company provided annual contribution towards your health savings account
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
- Training – You will receive paid training on the job to help prepare you for your role with our company, but you will most likely be up and running in no time!
If you meet the following minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you:
- Valid Class A CDL license
- At least 25 years of age
- At least 1 year of verifiable Class-A CDL driving experience
- Tanker endorsement
- Be a professional, courteous driver at all times.
- Efficiently pick up and deliver material while safely operating a commercial vehicle, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states. Includes loading and unloading material as needed.
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections as required by DOT regulation and Company policy.
- Must keep equipment clean and properly functioning.
- Use on-board recording system, with a high level of accuracy.
- Notify supervisor immediately of any and all accidents per Company policy.
- Notify supervisor as soon as possible of any personal or professional traffic violations or accidents.
- Contact supervisor/manager of all overweight trailers before leaving customer/supplier property
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future. Valley Proteins, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.