Imagine a better life and career where you will receive top pay, excellent benefits and enjoy working in a clean, climate-controlled production environment. Join a great team of people with a nationally recognized company that truly invests in you and your long-term success. This a career opportunity where you can advance and grow into a variety of positions including, management, operations, engineering, and leadership roles.
Due to growth, C.H.I. Overhead Doors, a leading manufacturer of premium-quality residential, commercial and rolling steel overhead doors, is hiring for Production Associates at their manufacturing facility in Arthur, IL.
As a valued team member you will enjoy:
• Excellent Compensation – $ 16- $21/hr. commensurate with experience, overtime opportunities, paid shift differential (extra $1/hr. for 2nd shift and 3rd shift).
• Bonus Opportunities – quarterly perfect attendance bonus, surge bonus in July where you earn an extra $1/hr. worked, extra $100 when you work Saturday shift.
• Annual Performance Based Appraisals
• Full Benefits Package – Includes medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, short & long term disability, life insurance, 401k with company match, and paid vacation and holidays.
• Lucrative Equity Program available to hourly employees.
• Schedule - Monday - Friday, Saturday overtime opportunities, OFF Sundays.
• $150 referral bonus. Double bonus ($300) the month of July.
• Safety Boot & Glasses Annual Allowance
• Growth & Stability – C.H.I. Overhead Doors provides tremendous stability and is growing and wants you to grow with them. Management will provide you with support and tools you need to advance your skills and move up to leadership positions.
• Extra Benefits and Perks! Onsite cafeteria, annual holiday parties, picnics, monthly employee birthday celebrations, scholarship program, and community service participation.
• Coming Soon: An exclusive onsite medical clinic providing health, wellness, chiropractic, and many more services to employees and their families!
If you have experience in production, assembly, warehouse, or construction and have mechanical aptitude, C.H.I. Overhead Doors wants to hear from you! Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company: C.H.I. began in Arthur, Illinois, in 1981, in a small facility with a simple plan: be the best partner for our customers by building a quality product that is produced damage free, with all components in place and delivered on time with our company drivers. C.H.I. Overhead Doors manufactures high-quality residential garage doors, commercial doors, and rolling steel doors. C.H.I. offers a premium insulated door product guaranteed to deliver years of dependable operation.
C.H.I. Overhead Doors is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.