Are you a skilled Mechanic that would benefit from a career where you will earn the best compensation and benefits package in their industry? Take advantage of this opportunity with the top equipment dealer in the Western US where you will experience greater job stability and room for professional advancement.
Papé Machinery, Inc. is looking for a skilled Diesel Mechanic to join their Walla Walla team. Join a highly skilled team responsible for working with top of the line John Deere equipment.
Not local? Papé offers relocation assistance. Enjoy living in a family friendly area with a great school system and mild climate with endless activities to take advantage of, whether it is a weekend camping or going hiking for the day.
If you have experience working on heavy agricultural machinery or diesel equipment, Papé wants to hear from you.
Please click Apply or Email your information to: email@example.com
Why Join PAPÉ?
- Competitive Compensation (BOE) – They are one of the top paying companies in the industry!
- Outstanding Benefits – Including 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Reputation & Culture – PAPÉ is the dealer to work for. They are a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Despite being the largest dealer in the Pacific NW they have a foundation built on stability, honesty, and integrity fostering team unity and ultimately allowing for a great place to work!
- Advancement & Flexibility – PAPÉ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee Impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard, and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and diagnose (troubleshoot) equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Maintain driving record in accordance with state laws and in a courteous, safe manner.
- Determine correct parts needs to complete task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as, returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
- Prepare required documentation accurately and timely, including work orders, parts lists, timecards, expense reports and service reports.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of equipment and product technology.
- Communicate in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
- Communicate with management regarding all aspects of the work being performed for the customer.
Papé is the company you want to work for in the Northwest due to their stability and reputation in the industry. Experience a greater sense of pride in the work you do and will have the support you need to ensure your success.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.