Experience a more rewarding administrative career where you will enjoy top pay and benefits. Feel more valued with a company that offers better employee recognition in addition.
Excel Truck Group is looking for a Finance & Lease Coordinator to join their Roanoke, VA team. This is a highly critical role responsible for supporting a tenured team of sales professionals and high volume of customers.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Top pay and Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. 2017 was a financially strong year, and they predict 2018 to be even better!
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and local trips.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Total responsibility for all administrative tasks supporting the Finance application process and the overall Finance workflow from beginning to the monthly closing process.
- Administratively responsible for the total support of the Excel Truck Groups in-house Lease business.
- Able to multi-task the support of these two key areas and make the support and direction of the Finance Manager his or her priority.
- The Finance Manager will regularly travel, and this role must be able to support these 2 key functions administratively and be a primary contact for our sales team as the primary back-up.
- Able to perform other duties as assigned to assist leadership, the dealership and the company.
If you have strong Microsoft Excel skills, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information directly to Excel Truck Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.