Leverage your business to business sales experience into a rewarding and stable career with a rapidly growing and reputable company, driving sales for their mechanical insulation division. This is your opportunity to become a valued member of the management team, receiving excellent pay and benefits and greater autonomy.
In this role as Outside Sales Manager, you will be the leader of our mechanical insulation business and an extension of our brand to customers, prospects, and the industry. Responsibilities will include all new business sales activities from lead generation through close and generating profitable growth at assigned customers. Work closely with inside sales and customer service support teams to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals, in line with company vision and values.
Due to growth, we are searching for an experienced Outside Sales Manager in the Chicago, Illinois area.
Why join the team:
- Excellent Compensation – attractive total compensation plan starting at $115k, commensurate with experience and including performance-based incentives for profit growth!
- Full Benefits Package – Medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, employer paid life insurance, 401k match, profit sharing program.
- Paid holidays, personal time off, and you will start with 2 weeks of paid vacation!
- Mileage reimbursement, company laptop and cell phone provided
- Growth & Advancement – Great opportunity for a talented sales rep who is seeking a management role.
- Enjoy monthly employee appreciation and team building events!
If you have experience selling to commercial or industrial contractors, or businesses then we want to hear from you! Experience selling insulation is a plus.
Apply Now or email: email@example.com
Do not let this opportunity pass you by!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility to develop and drive overall mechanical insulation sales growth, resulting in increased market share, sustainable profit margin growth and account loyalty.
- Develop and manage a market and sales plan for mechanical insulation products, with focus on leading growth through target market segments and specific targeted accounts.
- Maintain and update insulation sales and product forecasts monthly.
- Teach and coach sales representatives where appropriate to grow mechanical insulation sales.
- Actively involved in maintaining and strengthening supplier relationships.
- Work collaboratively as a member leadership team to execute division direction and goals and to translate these into actionable items.
- Advise division and company management regarding potential acquisition targets and if required assist with integration.
- Manage and achieve monthly and annual sales goals for revenue growth, margin, and profitability.
- Manage account relationships, new business development, and product management.
- Determining product pricing by utilizing market data, anticipating volume, special costing, and customized orders.
- Recommend the scope and mix of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and packaging changes.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs, preparing return-on-investment analyses.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.