Are you an experienced Technician that would benefit from career that offers top pay, incredible stability and plenty of room to grow with the top equipment dealer on the West coast?
If you answered yes and have at least 3 years of experience diagnosing and repairing forklift, aerial or dirt equipment, you need to explore this career with Papé Rents. They are seeking Shop and Field Technicians to join their growing Clackamas, OR team. Candidates with automotive, diesel or other related mechanical on the job experience and a strong job history are also encouraged to apply.
In this role you will diagnose and repair all types of rental equipment, including but not limited to Hyster, Aerial Products, Dirt Products, Portable Power, and other miscellaneous equipment. You will enjoy the variety and change of scenery working in the shop, customer locations and construction jobsites.
Relocation assistance is available for a well-qualified candidate.
Why Join PAPÉ?
- Competitive Compensation (BOE) – They are one of the top paying companies in the industry!
- Outstanding Benefits – Including 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Reputation & Culture – PAPÉ is the dealer to work for. They are a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Despite being the largest dealer in the Pacific NW they have a foundation built on stability, honesty, and integrity fostering team unity and ultimately allowing for a great place to work!
- Advancement & Flexibility – PAPÉ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee Impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard, and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze and diagnose (troubleshoot) equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Maintain driving record in accordance with state laws and in a courteous, safe manner.
- Determine correct parts needs to complete task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as, returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
- Prepare required documentation accurately and timely, including work orders, parts lists, timecards, expense reports and service reports.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of equipment and product technology.
- Communicate in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
- Communicate with management regarding all aspects of the work being performed for the customer.
- Must have a driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must provide own tools.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.