If you are a Quality Engineer in the automotive industry, you need to explore this opportunity! Step into a management level role where you can earn more and make a larger impact while enjoying less pressure and stress!
Our client is searching for a Quality Engineer who is motivated to take on a Quality Manager role at their facility in Sidney, OH.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive salary – Negotiable based on your experience level.
- Benefits package – Includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term disability, accident insurance, health savings account, flex spending, employee assistance program, critical illness insurance, weekly pay, 401k with match, vacation time.
- Great work atmosphere – This is a less demanding environment than a Tier 1 supplier, but still a “work hard-play hard” type atmosphere where you will work with a great team of people that get along well together.
- Relocation assistance may be available to well-qualified candidates.
If you have Quality Engineering experience with an automotive manufacturer, they want to hear from you.
- Managing receiving inspection, first and last piece inspection, calibration, and dimensional inspection.
- Day-to-day interaction with the plant manager on Quality related activities
- Advanced Production Quality Planning (APQP), and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) activities
- Core Tools Measuring Systems Analysis (MSA), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Provides reports of Quality information to the Corporate Quality Manager
- Ensures that the Quality work area is clean, organized, and documents are properly maintained
- Completes special projects as requested
- Facilitates the rejected material and corrective/preventive action process
- Participates in continual improvement activities
- Assumes the role of IATF 16949 plant management representative
- Interacts with customers and suppliers concerning Quality Activities
- Hiring, training, managing and counseling of employees
- Perform process, system, and product audits
- Measure product for process capability studies
- Conducts studies/audits using laboratory equipment
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Click to apply below
Email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.