Experience a more rewarding, stable parts counter career with the best equipment dealer in the West where you will earn great pay and benefits. Take pride in being part of an organization where your voice is heard, and you have plenty of room for professional growth.
Papé Material Handling, a true leader in the equipment industry, is looking for an experienced Parts Sales Counterperson to join their team in Fresno, CA.
Why Join Papé?
- Competitive Compensation (BOE) – They are one of the top paying companies in the industry!
- Outstanding Benefits – Including 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Reputation & Culture – PAPÉ is the dealer to work for. They are a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Despite being the largest dealer in the Pacific NW they have a foundation built on stability, honesty, and integrity fostering team unity and ultimately allowing for a great place to work!
- Advancement & Flexibility – PAPÉ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee Impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard, and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
If you have parts counter experience within the automotive, equipment or hardware industries, Papé Material Handling definitely wants to hear from you. Bilingual is a plus.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Determining customers parts needs through use of literature, computer programs and parts knowledge.
- Recommending parts or service to customers.
- Working in the shop distributing parts to pertaining technician lockers, and moving/maintaining parts stock for the service department.
- Maintaining relationships with established customers and building relationships with potential customers.
- Maintaining knowledge of products, services and parts and the associated costs of each.
- Completing all necessary paperwork on each transaction in an accurate timely manner.
- Responding to customers in person or by telephone whenever required and providing quotes or estimates for parts.
- Processing credits, making adjustments, and monitoring for restocking charges on all parts sales completed.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.