Imagine the thrill of applying your ceramics knowledge in a company who is the leader in cutting edge, ultra fast lasers.
This is an opportunity to join an elite team of scientists in a brand new area of research of the company. Join this project on the ground floor as you become a core member of the team the company is building. You will collaborate with the best of the best in the industry as you enjoy working with state of the art equipment in a supportive environment.
IMRA America, Inc. is looking for a Laser Ceramic Researcher in the Ann Arbor, MI area.
Relocation assistance may be provided to a well-qualified applicant!
As a member of the team, you can expect:
• State of the art facilities and equipment
• Competitive compensation
• Phenomenal benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short term/long term disability, flex spending account, 401k with 4% matching and a wellness program.
• Stability – With strong corporate backing at the headquarters in Michigan, you can be certain that the future of IMRA and your work is secure.
• Location – Ann Arbor is consistently named one of the top places to live in America.
What you will bring to the position:
• Ph.D. degree in material science/engineering, inorganic chemistry, applied chemistry, or other ceramics-related major
• Expertise in fabrication of ceramics, including material designing and characterization
• Solid technical background on transparent ceramics
• Hands-on experience with lasers for material characterizations or spectroscopic analysis
• Hands-on experience of synthesis of fluoride-based ceramics
• Hands-on experience of chemical synthesis of fluoride-based powders
• Experience on the photoluminescence study of powders and ceramics
• A good deal of knowledge on optical grade surface finishing of ceramics
Apply Now or email you information to: email@example.com
About the Company: IMRA America, Inc. is a world leading company for research, development, manufacturing, and application of ultrafast fiber lasers for industrial applications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.