Imagine a career as part of a service team where you will receive great pay, steady hours AND nights and weekends off! Work for a company that provides you the opportunities you need to grow professionally and personally to achieve your goals.
Come join the service team at the nation’s top-selling Airstream dealership!
South Bay Airstream is searching for a Service Advisor to join the team in the San Martin, CA area.
Some of the benefits of this exciting career:
- Above average pay – Anticipate $75,000-$80,000 in Base Salary plus commission for 1st
- Excellent benefits package – Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, very robust paid time off program, paid holidays, and more.
- Great hours – 8 am to 5pm, enjoy a rotating weekly schedule Monday – Friday and Tuesday – Saturday, you will never work Sundays!
- Profitable, stable company – This is your chance to join the largest and highest volume Airstream sales organization in the world. In fact, their dealer group sells 1 of every 4 Airstreams made!
- Recognizable high-end product – You can’t mistake the iconic Airstream trailer and the American spirit of adventure it embodies. This is a quality brand that you will be proud to represent
The Service Advisor is responsible for advising Guests on all services provided while using effective communication and problem-solving skills. You will work collaboratively in a team environment. This role also requires that additional products and services are offered to each Guest.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Click to apply
Email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- To persuade and influence a Guest to make a purchase decision (from us) sooner or later preferably today.
- Support and adhere to AANW Core Values, Total Guest Experience, Vision, Purpose and AANW Way.
- Promote and enforce all Safety rules and guidelines. Immediately report any incidents, injuries or near misses to Manager.
- Works cooperatively and respectfully with all Team Members, Guests, and vendors.
- Meet and converse with Guests.
- Perform quality inspections once repairs have been completed.
- Provide technical support to guests in person and over the phone and through email.
- Follows all steps of the company defined Service Write-Up Process with every Guest.
- Ensure completion of Service Orders/Repair Orders.
- Suggest products and services to Guests who present units for repair.
- Dispatch work to technicians in partnership with Foreman.
- Perform time and cost estimates for repair.
- Complete and close Work Order once repairs have been completed.
- Collect payment from Guests.
- May process warranty claims as the liaison between Guest and Airstream Factory.
- In certain AANW locations, this role could include ordering and tracking parts needed to complete service requests
- Manage workflow to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required.
- May cross train to perform other duties.
About the Company: South Bay Airstream, part of the Airstream Adventures Northwest family, is a factory authorized Airstream dealership located in San Martin, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.