Take advantage of a career with an essential manufacturer where you can experience professional advancement while earning great pay and benefits.
We are looking for an Industrial Equipment Cooker Operator to join our Rose Hill, NC team. This is a pivotal role where you will be operating industrial equipment responsible for creating high quality additives used in pet food and livestock feed.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay - Average weekly pay is $560-780 + weekly attendance bonuses
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 company provided annual contribution towards your health savings account
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – As your skills and experience increase, so does your ability to grow into promotions and further your career!
If you have experience operating equipment systems in an industrial environment, we want to hear from you:
- Operating equipment systems in an industrial environment
- Basic computer skills, math skills, and the ability to read and write
- High school diploma or equivalent
In this role, you will:
- Start-up, operate and shutdown all equipment
- Monitor and operate systems associated with processing operation
- Maintain established performance expectations for industrial equipment
- Ensure finished product meets quality specifications
- Perform start-up, operation, and shut down procedures for all processing equipment.
- Maintain clean, safe, and organized area.
- Monitor systems associated with processing operation such as but not limited to, condensers, air scrubbers, stabilization, system parameters, temperatures, pressures, motor loads, and steam recording charts.
- Record temperature and steam readings, cooking time, etc.
- Listen for malfunction alarms, and shutdown equipment and notify supervisors when necessary.
- Set temperature, pressure, and time controls, and start conveyors, machines, or pumps.
- Turn valves or start pumps to add ingredients or drain products from equipment and transfer products for storage, cooling, or further processing.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.