Picture being a part of the electrical assembly team that has a hand in creating the highest quality, top-of-the-line fire trucks used by some of the biggest and most prestigious Fire Departments in the country, including Chicago, DC, and NYC!
Imagine the satisfaction and pride that comes from making sure these lifesaving vehicles are made to the utmost quality standards. You will be directly contributing to the safety and protection of the first responders riding inside as well as the citizens in need during the line of duty.
Due to product demand, Seagrave Fire Apparatus is searching for Electrical Assemblers for their Clintonville, WI facility.
If you have experience with automotive or heavy truck electronics OR other electrical/electronic assembly experience, they want to hear from you!
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive pay – Large pay range based on your skillset.
- Full benefits package!
- 1st shift schedule! – 7am-3:30pm, Monday – Friday.
- Job security – This is an exciting time as the company is in the midst of doubling in size due to new long-term contracts. They already have a backlog of work for the next year and a half, so you can expect to stay busy!
- Fast growth opportunities – Move up the ranks quickly as you prove your skills and increase your earnings.
- Company history and longevity – Seagrave, founded by Fredric Seagrave in Detroit, Michigan in 1881, is the oldest continuous manufacturer of fire apparatus in the United States. The company moved to Columbus, Ohio in 1891 and remained there until 1963 when they moved all operations to Clintonville, Wisconsin.
- Reputation – Seagrave offers a wide variety of fire apparatus to meet the ever-changing challenges facing the Fire Service today. From our country's wilderness and urban interface, through our nation's rural heartland, and in the world's largest cities, Seagrave is proud to be the industry's undisputed leader in safety cab construction and quality fire apparatus for over 130 years.
- Industry “firsts” – Seagrave is proud to have given the U.S. Fire Service many "firsts" through their engineering: The first spring aerial hoist, centrifugal pump, enclosed pumping unit, automatic pressure regulator, all steel aerial ladder, 100% hydraulic aerial ladder hoist, steel safety canopy cab, 3 section boom aerial platform in U.S., and many others!
- Safety is top priority – No one in the fire apparatus industry builds a safer fire truck cab than Seagrave. Crash tests, historical events and accident comparison have proven the importance of Seagrave’s cab structure; the safety cage is what protects firefighters in a destructive accident situation and may make the life or death difference during transport of firefighters to and from the scene.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Click to apply
Email your resume to: email@example.com
This is a union position.
About the Company: Seagrave was founded by Fredric Seagrave in Detroit, Michigan, in 1881. As such, Seagrave is the oldest manufacturer of fire apparatus in the United States. The company moved to Columbus, Ohio in 1891, and remained there until 1963, when the company was purchased by FWD. At the time of the purchase, Seagrave moved all operations to Clintonville, Wisconsin, where it remains today.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.