This isn’t your ordinary maintenance role! Imagine spending your day onsite at a world-class facility where you have complete responsibility for an entire fleet of material handling equipment. Enjoy the opportunity to take ownership of your work throughout the facility, as well as work autonomously. Now’s your chance to step up and have it all!
Due to growth and new client contracts, Concentric, LLC, a nationwide power and material handling maintenance and service company, is searching for a Forklift Mechanic in White, GA.
In this role, you will enjoy working in a clean, fully stocked shop to perform maintenance on a variety of forklifts (electrical, diesel and internal combustion), lift trucks, pallet jacks, narrow aisle equipment, and more. Take ownership of the shop and your work, and get recognition for your skills in a welcoming, positive atmosphere.
This is not a dealership. This is a growing, industry leading company that feels like a small business, but with the backing and benefits of a large parent company.
Why Mechanics enjoy working for Concentric:
• Competitive pay – Plus performance bonuses and overtime potential!
• Full benefits package that starts day one – Includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, company-paid life insurance and disability coverage, uniforms, boot allowance, cell phone compensation, 8 paid holidays, and generous PTO!
• Training and mentoring – Learn from the best with experts in the industry.
• Tool purchase plan options
• Parts program – Ensures that techs have fast access to the tools they need.
• Advancement opportunities – 80% of current service managers started out as techs.
• Excellent hours – Enjoy having a set schedule with no travel.
If you have proven experience maintaining and repairing forklifts, scissor lifts, diesel equipment, or other heavy equipment, then they want to hear from you.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.