Exciting and gratifying customer service role with Portland Airstream!
If you love putting smiles on customers’ faces, join the team at the nation’s top-selling Airstream dealership where you will make customer dreams a reality. Here you get to help create memories that will last a lifetime!
Enjoy your interactions with excited customers that have made a special and highly desired purchase and are ready to embark on their own adventure!
Portland Airstream is searching for a motivated, customer focused individual to join their team as a Delivery Specialist in Gladstone, OR.
Some of the benefits of this exciting career:
- Competitive pay
- Profitable, stable company – This is your chance to join the largest and highest volume Airstream sales organization in the world. In fact, their dealer group sells 1 of every 4 Airstreams made! They been experiencing a high level of sales inquiries due to their product being the preferred method of travel for the foreseeable future.
- Recognizable high-end product – You can’t mistake the iconic Airstream trailer and the American spirit of adventure it embodies. This is a quality brand that you will be proud to represent.
- Great environment – This is a positive and supportive environment. You’ll enjoy working with high-end, big-ticket recreational products in an indoor showroom.
- Excellent benefits package – Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, and more.
If you have strong customer service skills, great communication skills, and a positive upbeat personality, they want to hear from you.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To persuade and influence a Guest to make a purchase decision (from us) sooner or later – preferably today.
- Set delivery appointment date and time with Guest once a purchase has been made.
- Verify information all information as noted regarding services/parts/accessories are part of the Guest’s delivery preparations and validate that both you and Guest are in agreement with outlined expectations.
- Offer additional services or items that could be beneficial or enhance the Guest’s TGE (Total Guest Experience) utilizing our Accessory Brochure.
- Contact Guest by both phone and email utilizing follow up guidelines outlined in procedures.
- Follow up with Sales and Service Department throughout the preparation process utilizing the Delivery Tracker (Excel) to ensure the unit is ready for delivery on delivery date.
- Ensure that quality control check is performed 24 hours prior to Guest delivery following the quality control checklist.
- Ensure Delivery area or room, is clean, organized and set up with all required supplies (i.e. welcome sign, entry door key, red ribbon stanchions, etc.).
- Ensure that all paperwork is accurate and prepared for Guest on delivery day.
- Provide Walk-through orientation with Guest on delivery day.
- Ensure all post-delivery processes are followed.
- May provide assistance to Guest in hitching unit.
- May be required to become tow-certified and/or fork-lift certified.
- Regularly uses walkie-talkie/radios for communication with other Team Members.
- Must participate in manufacturer/vendor training when available.
- May be trained to perform other duties as needed.
About the Company: Portland Airstream, a member of the Airstream Adventures Northwest family, is a factory authorized Airstream dealership located in Gladstone, OR.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.