A better maintenance career is ahead! Imagine spending your day onsite at a world-class facility where you have complete responsibility for all equipment. Enjoy the opportunity to take ownership of your work throughout the facility, as well as work autonomously. Now’s your chance to step up and have it all!
Concentric, LLC, a nationwide power and material handling maintenance and service company, is searching for an Industrial Maintenance Technician with a strong PLC background in Atlanta, GA.
Imagine having the freedom to make your own decisions in a clean, indoor shop environment where you will perform maintenance on conveyors and a variety of plant equipment. Experience a better work environment as you establish relationships at a customer site and become their trusted advisor. This is an industry-leading company that is consistently growing and investing in their valued employees.
Some of the benefits of this great opportunity:
• Great pay – Plus performance bonuses and overtime potential!
• Full benefits package that starts day one – Includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, company-paid life insurance and disability coverage, uniforms, boot allowance, cell phone compensation, 8 paid holidays, and generous 128 hours of PTO annually for full-time employees!
• Training and mentoring – Learn from the best working with experts in the industry.
• Tool purchase plan options
• Parts program – Ensures that Techs have fast access to the tools they need.
• Advancement opportunities – 80% of current Service managers started out as Technicians.
• Excellent hours – Enjoy having a set schedule with no travel.
If you have proven industrial maintenance experience and a strong PLC background, they want to hear from you. Conveyor maintenance experience is a plus!
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t let this better opportunity pass by. Apply now!
• All phases of plant maintenance including conveyor and electrical applications.
• Troubleshooting 480V, 24V safety and associated circuits.
• Maintain AC/DC control and supply circuit, VFD’s, photo eyes, gear boxes, drive roller, clutch replacement, CVC drive systems, and a full accumulation conveyor system.
• Analyzing and diagnosing equipment problems and breakdowns.
• Recommending the correct service and repair actions.
• Safely operating power tools, lifts, hoists, hydraulic jacks.
• Preventative maintenance inspections and repairs, warranty procedures and other duties as assigned.
• Assists other Technicians in repairs.
• Comply with Safety and OSHA procedures.
• Maintain pneumatic systems, motors, gears.
• Lubrication, and preventive/predictive maintenance.
• Must have own tools.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.