Join an elite engineering team responsible for designing brand new technology for the dental industry. Imagine developing IoT solutions that will forever change the way dentistry is managed and performed. Take advantage of this opportunity where your technical expertise and creativity will have a huge impact while earning great pay and advancing in your career.
DentalEZ Integrated Solutions is seeking an Electrical Product Development Engineer to join their team in Bay Minette, AL.
Relocation assistance is available for a well-qualified candidate.
Some of the benefits of joining DentalEZ:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits – Including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, PTO, flexible spending account, life insurance, long and short-term disability, AD&D, employee assistance program, and other optional insurance plans.
- Role Ownership – You will be spearheading and leading this brand-new position, developing and growing it from the ground up!
- Advancement – There is a lot of opportunity to move up within the entire organization!
- Consistent Schedule – This is a day shift only role, Monday to Friday.
- Company Culture – Every employee is highly valued and able to make real change within the organization. At DentalEZ, you can guarantee that you will be heard.
- Ability to write software and develop hardware and associated firmware for electronic control systems.
- Ability to rapidly and efficiently develop prototype electronic controls/boards to create proof of concept designs for mechanical systems.
- Working knowledge of machine learning and/or data mining for predictive analysis
Please click Apply or submit your resume via email to email@example.com. Be sure to include Product Development Engineer in the subject line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Marketing and other Engineering support areas to provide input and direction for new product concepts based upon functional requirements provided by sales and marketing as well as personal innovation.
- Translate customer functional requirements into engineering design requirements.
- Brainstorm innovative solutions to common customer problems as part of a team.
- Coordinate the collection new product ideas and incorporate and organize this information into a written, schematic electronic diagram or other formal documentation method mean to capture and document these ideas.
- Develop or provide assistance and guidance in the design of breadboards, preliminary software or other electronic 3-D models, samples, components and assemblies in order to take functional and
- design concepts and visualize them through working samples or prototypes.
- Translate electronic concepts into schematics, control systems, hardware or software utilizing appropriate software.
- Prepare and approve product design and test plans, manage design reviews and recommend adequate changes to the approved prototypes before actual role out of new products.
- Evaluate existing designs for performance and/or manufacturing enhancements, component cost reduction and improved product reliability and manufacturability.
- Process and release ECO’s including BOM, specifications and item maintenance updates
About the Company: DentalEZ® Integrated Solutions produces dental operatory systems, including cabinets, patient chairs, and delivery equipment used in the dental office. This doctor and patient-friendly equipment creates an ergonomically sound, hygienic and organized work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.