Leverage your mechanical expertise with the TOP equipment dealer in the Western US and enjoy endless outdoor activities out in the great weather of the Pacific Northwest. Advance in your career, earn incredible pay and benefits while taking advantage hunting, fishing, skiing and more. Don’t miss out on this rare career opportunity where relocation assistance is provided.
Papé Machinery, Inc. is looking for Diesel Mechanics to join their teams in Walla Walla, WA, Moscow, ID, and Colfax, WA.
If you have experience working on heavy agricultural machinery or diesel equipment, Papé wants to hear from you.
Why move to this area?
- Relocation assistance provided
- Enjoy living in a friendly neighborhood with great school systems that is perfect for raising a family.
- Take advantage of the great outdoors and mild climate with endless activities, whether it is a weekend camping or going hiking for the day.
- From the wine country of Walla Walla to the rolling hills of Colfax and Moscow this is a great opportunity for you and your family.
Why Join PAPÉ?
- Competitive Compensation (BOE) – They are one of the top paying companies in the industry!
- Outstanding Benefits – Including 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Reputation & Culture – PAPÉ is the dealer to work for. They are a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Despite being the largest dealer in the Pacific NW they have a foundation built on stability, honesty, and integrity fostering team unity and ultimately allowing for a great place to work!
- Advancement & Flexibility – PAPÉ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee Impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard, and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Please click Apply or Email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Papé is the company you want to work for in the Northwest due to their stability and reputation in the industry. Experience a greater sense of pride in the work you do and will have the support you need to ensure your success.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.